Friday, March 11, 2011

"Art on Main" this weekend in Stillwater

My Favorite Artist is my mum but I am a little bias in this because she bribes on a regular basis me with b'nanners, and if you knew anything about me I love 'em and will do any of my tricks to get 'em.  I'll jump five feet in the air if I suspect they are on the counter and I'll even sit still for them and that is not easy for a terrier.

These are some of her brand new paintings.  Mom has work at Tamarack Gallery for "Art on Main" going on this weekend in Stillwater.  I know the folks at Tamarack have a fondness for terriers so maybe I'll get to go too.

"Dancing Tiles no. 3"  2 - 20" x 20" (20" x 40" overall) Acrylic on canvas
By Amy Monthei

"Dancing Tiles no. 4" 16" x 20" Acrylic on canvas
By Amy Monthei

"Floating Embers no. 2" 20" x 16" Acrylic on canvas
By Amy Monthei




No comments:

Post a Comment